Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A glimpse of London

Sunday 15th
Sunny Sunday

Went to China Town with 2 girls (friend of friend) who's squatting with me in a incredibly small bedroom for 1. China town is the best place to buy phone cards for cheap international calls.

Walked to Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, London Eye and Big Ben. Just a few shots here.

Dirty London
You think London is clean? Nope, it's not. A bit disappointing to see the rubbish at this tourist spot. London eye is just behind me. 

1st Parade

When we've decided to go back, we saw this parade. I would say it's the first time in my life, I'm so close to a parade.  It's about George Bush. 


As usual, the busy body Malaysians, found some higher place to climb up..


Stayed to watch for some time. One of us went into the crowd, don't know where.. so the other two of us found a nice spot to sit down, and I took this picture which I think looks like some photos in Times magazine.. haha.. 

Smart Policemen of London
Real smart! I don't need to elaborate much, here's a photo below and more here. That's when I've the mood to take more photos, but I did not want to drag too long there, and distract them from work. Don't you think they are smart? 


No comments: