Thursday, August 7, 2008

080808

I love the feeling of my fingers dancing swiftly on the keyboard.
Just as much as I love the excitement of the fingers speeding on the piano keys.
How I missed those days, though I’m never a good piano player.
As for the time being, I could only let my fingers roaming with speed on the notebook’s keyboard, I shall resume frequent blogging.

It’s midnight now, the internet connection is unusually slow and frustrating for this hour.  I was having some problem with customizing the blogs some time ago with the WYSIWYG format, and decided to learn some html editing.  Furthermore, I find it more convenient with HTML at times, especially when the internet ain’t working well like now.  I could just prepare everything and copy paste when the internet is well.  Anyway, it’s time to learn about creating a website.

Oh ya, today is 080808! I bet there’re many weddings all around the world, beside the Olympic Games.

 

喜欢手指在电脑键盘上飞舞的感觉。
同样的, 也喜欢手指在琴键上奔驰的快感。
好久没有了。
有点怀念。
所以要将那份思念都放在电脑的键盘上了。
多写写部落格吧

夜深。 平时这种时候上网,速度都很快的。
今天不知道为什么,反常。
就这样, 学起了一点入门html。
不是一时兴起,而是有一些网站的那种WYSIWYG方式, 在苹果系统不怎么受用, 而且修改html让自己有更多得控制空间。

暂时,就是这篇简单文字的。

啊!080808! 今天是大好日子吧!

1 comment:

Megan_cheng said...

I miss the feeling of my fingers typing on the keyboard too (without clicking sound of the mouse, cos tat's most probably is 'CAD'ding). Can't online at home....no blog no chatting~till now only sneak into your blog for a visit. How life there, gal? Do take k~